Forum de la guilde Dragon Crying Freeman Index du Forum
Forum de la guilde Dragon Crying Freeman
Guilde jouant sur Guild Wars

Forum de la guilde Dragon Crying Freeman Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Likes Milestones On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Dragon Crying Freeman Index du Forum -> Quartier Libre -> Dragon's Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nairail

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Likes Milestones On Facebook Répondre en citant

Likes Milestones On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Whether its to pass that big test, qualify for that big promotion or even master that cooking technique; people who rely on dummies, rely on it to learn the critical skills and relevant information necessary for success. I just converted my page to the new Timeline layout, and I want to add some company milestones. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. So, its interesting&I cant see any of my Milestones now from the 1990s (and the year is gone from the Timeline). shivamarora INVALID DATE You have specified a date earlier than the creation date of the page. Just upload a video as you normally would (through adding a photo in the top dialog box), and then click the clock icon below it to set a particular date. Oh, and sports leagues? Highlighting historic games, accomplishments and players could be amazing!Coca-Cola Timeline Not surprisingly, Coca-Cola does a great job utilizing Milestones for their Facebook Timeline. I merged duplicate pages, it was a place site and a fan page. Can you shed any light on this? Thanks. Steve Cassady Thanks for sharing. (This has been going on for around 72 hours.) Have you heard of any issues/bugs? (And hopefully my description made sense!) Jon Loomer Hi, Robyn! I havent heard of this one. All Rights Reserved . .. Did I get it wrong? Or ? Jon Loomer Hey, LRM! With any Milestone you add, youll have a checkbox that allows you to share or not share it in fans news feeds. Leslie StephaniePaigeMiller If a brand is adding multiple milestones at one time, checking the hide from news feed is a good option so youre not cluttering users news feed. Frustrating after spending considerable time on this. Rd., Suite 300. This doesnt make sense it should allow milestones at least to the date the organization is founded surely and not be related to the users birthdate surely? Sophie Osteroth I encountered the same problem with my companys fan page. Would you mind taking a peek to see if you can see it? /robynbradleywriter Jon Loomer I cant see anything between 1973 and 2007. But when I came back to the pagesometimes right away, sometimes hours laterthe year 1988 had disappeared from the Timeline (the actual bar on the right-hand side), and I could only access the Milestone by scrolling down, although even this didnt always work sometimes I couldnt get past the year I started my page on FB.My born Milestone on the Timeline even disappeared a few times (Im a writer, so I made my birth the founding of my brand). FOLLOW USCONTACT100 West. Whats weirder still is that if I log out of FB, I can still still see my page (the Timeline bar isnt visible, but I can scroll the WHOLE page and all of the Milestones from 1973 to present day are still there&so they havent been erased&they just dont always show up in the Timeline (when Im logged in), and I cant always get to them.I had a friend of mine look at my page (as a regular fan, not an admin), and he was experiencing the same thing&sometimes hed see my Milestones (and the dates in the Timeline) and then other times he couldnt see them. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. The years I added disappeared from the physical timeline bar on the right-hand side of the page. After the merging all posts with dates before creation of the page were gone and when I tried to add them, I got an error, saying that I cant posts earlier than the creation of the page (see the picture enclosed).Had I known this, I wouldnt have merged the two sites.It seems you cant unmerge the sites, so I tried and tried different things and I really got lucky. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy. dummies Learning Made Easy Copyright 2018 & Trademark by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Please try later message.Where you able to fix this? What did you do to correct the problem? Any ideas? Id desperate.TIA Thorough, LIVE 90-minute webinar Replay available to registrants Q&A at the end Advanced FB ads features & strategies Occurs on near-monthly basis>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<< Listen to the most recent episode below! Subscribe: iTunes Stitcher Jon Loomer DigitalRecent PostsFacebook Campaign Budget Optimization: New FeatureFacebook Ads Feature: Customize Creative Assets by PlacementFacebook Analytics Funnels: Value of Reactions and Page ActionsCopyright 2018 JonLoomer.com Refund Policy Website run on Genesis Framework Parallax Pro Child Theme Log in. So of course I wanted to go back and share. Do you have any idea what could cause this?Thanks! Jon Loomer Hmmm& Nothing comes to mid. Please choose a photo! This is what makes adding such a Milestone interesting!You can also check the box if you choose to hide your Milestone from your fans News Feeds, but Im not sure why you would do that. And who knows? Maybe I didnt! Wink Aly22 Im having the same issue, the milestones come and go (some are entirely gone). I will go and Use FaceBook as Page. in case someone has a similar problem.Good luck! RobynBradley Thank you for responding and checking things out. Thanks, Shawn Rebecca Hi Jon, wondered if you or anyone else might be able to shed some light on an issue I am having on my companys Facebook Page timeline. Facebook keeps telling me that I can not post a date earlier than my Facebook Start date. Then I could enter the founding date and suddenly all my posts reappeared. Why add the Milestone at all if you dont want them to see it?Another way to add a new Milestone is by going down your Timeline and clicking on the line itself (a + will appear).Its really very easy!I also encourage you to Highlight big events, particularly if you have a high quality photo, and make it stretch across the two columns.What are some examples of Milestones that youve added or that you have seen others add that you liked? Share them below!FacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinFiled Under: Facebook Marketing Tutorials Tagged With: Facebook Marketing, Facebook Marketing Strategies Featured, Facebook Milestones, Facebook Page, Facebook Timeline, Facebook Timeline for Pages Tutorials, Facebook TutorialsDid you find this blog post helpful? Subscribe so that you never miss another post! Just complete this form& About Jon LoomerJon Loomer is a digital marketing consultant with a unique perspective on social media. This is one of the reasons they soft launch to catch bugs like the one youre having.Would love to hear how this goes, so keep me in the loop. So, for example, I might add a Milestone for 1988, and it showed fine on the Timeline bar 5a02188284
facebook chat para lg cu720track facebook like clickfacebook status question likesunable to access facebook accountfacebook app para ipod touch 2gget youtube views facebook likessee profile pictures facebook private profileswww.facebook.com forat tvfacebook hacker pour macnuevo javascript para facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Dragon Crying Freeman Index du Forum -> Quartier Libre -> Dragon's Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006